Donate Clothing and Household Goods
Clothing and Household Items
We accept new and gently used clothing for men, women and children, as well as household items such as blankets, kitchenware and personal care products. Please be mindful of providing clothing items that are clean, wearable, and in-season. Please Note: Furniture and appliances are accepted only at our Furniture Bank location a few blocks away from our main office. We are not able to accept furniture, mattresses or appliances at our main Spratt Street location.
Hours Address Phone
Needed items include:
- School uniform item including solid color golf-style shirts; black, blue and khaki pants or skirts.
- Shoes & Socks
- Belts & Purses
- Men's, Women's and Children's Clothing
- New Underwear & Socks
- Comforters, Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Sleeping Bags, Bedding & Linens
- Dishes, Cups, Glasses, Flatware, Serving Ware
- Luggage & Bags
- Small household items (lightbulbs, batteries, umbrellas, coffeemakers, thermos)
- Pots & Pans
Unfortunately we do not accept the following:
- Baby Formula, High Chairs, Car Seats or Stroller
- Computer Equipment or Electronics
- Gardening Equipment & Tools
- Medical Equipment
- Toys & Sports Equipment
Looking for a charity that will accept these items? By calling 2-1-1 (or 888-892-1162) you’ll be connected to a specialist with a database of local charities that may be looking for the items you’re ready to part with. They are there 24/7 and speak multiple languages. Check them out at www.nc211.org or call 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162.
Looking for the Furniture Bank?